Lately, I have been trying a lot of different pizza dough recipes and something that I have come across are these easy pizza dough recipes that use very minimal ingredients.
This post is about using three ingredients while making the pizza dough and trust me things are going to get really good. You are going to be shocked at how amazing these pizza crusts taste and no one would have guessed that making pizza dough was so easy.
Of course, if you are looking to make the Neapolitan style pizza then you NEED to have yeast in order to get that thin crust which tastes so good.
I usually never skip yeast in my pizza dough recipe but these recipes that we have mentioned below make pizza dough without using yeast and they come out pretty well!
If you have not tried making them yet then I would recommend that you try it out soon.
– Baking Powder
1. Put some refined flour in a bowl, then add 1 tbsp of baking powder and some Yogurt in it such that you can knead the dough and make it into a ball.
2. Knead the dough well so that the ball is smooth and it is not dry in any way.
3. Do not use water since you are going to knead the ball only using plain yogurt.
4. Now, roll out the dough and apply some pizza sauce, cheese, and toppings. Cook the pizza inside the oven and you would have your perfect crispy pizza ready without putting in a lot of effort.
The results of making a pizza crust this way were impressive. I never thought I could have achieved the amazing crust this way since it was well cooked and you do see it get a little brown on the edges.
There are other recipes as well but not all three-ingredient recipes give you that much-needed brown crust that we love to see on a pizza.
They taste amazing and you are going to end up eating everything but if you want to get better results then stick to this recipe. The brown crust is not going to be as brown as it gets when yeast is used while making the dough.
But you are going to get some good enough results and that is the best thing about his recipe. Another positive about the recipe is that you do not need to have all the ingredients and the three mentioned are easily available in my kitchen.
– Baking Powder
– Olive Oil
1. Take a bowl and add one cup of flour and 1 tbsp of baking powder.
2. Mix Olive oil in water and use this water to make the dough and knead it until you have a softball formed.
3. Once you have a softball formed you can then roll out the dough and add pizza sauce, toppings and cheese and cook it inside a pizza oven.
4. Cook it for about 10-15 minutes at the highest temperature.
This method is pretty amazing as well since you get a nicely cooked crust and you are barely using any ingredients to achieve the results.
However, I have felt that most of the time the dough that comes out of this method is well cooked but it does not get brown which is my favorite part of a pizza crust.
If you want to get that kind of crust then you HAVE to add yeast so that it helps in gluten bond formation and you get the amazing brown crust with an enhanced flavor.
This recipe is best to use when you have limited ingredients in the kitchen but if I have yeast then I’m going to go for it without thinking twice.
These recipes are good for someone who have allergies with yeast but if not then consider going for the straightforward way of using yeast in your dough.
Check out both the recipes that we have mentioned above and let us know which one is your favorite.
If you liked the post then do not forget to share it on social media!