Wisco 412-3 Pizza Oven is a dedicated pizza oven that you can use to make great tasting authentic pizza. This oven is for pizza lovers or for someone who loves hosting a pizza party.
However, do not limit this oven to just cooking pizzas and you can also grill and cook other savories like hot dogs.
This pizza maker is pretty good and durable so without any further adieu let’s get into the detailed review-
Introduction to Wisco Industries
Wisco Industries Inc was originally named as Wisconsin Tool and Mold company when it was founded in the year 1949 to make tools, molds, mouse and rat traps.
In 1968, the company designed and developed its first pizza oven for commercial applications called Pizza Pal.
Since then the company has developed a wide range of pizza ovens for different applications as well as other products like convection ovens, Deli wrappers, and merchandisers to cater to the requirement of the food and restaurant sector.
The products manufactured usually conform to the relevant quality standards.
This Wisco 412-3 Pizza Oven Review will give you comprehensive information about the Wisco 412-3 Pizza Oven manufactured by Wisco Industries Inc.
Pizza oven design
1. The Wisco 412-3 Pizza Oven is an amazing pizza oven which was designed specifically for baking frozen pizzas with their original crust.
The oven can also be used to prepare other frozen food items which are nongreasy like egg rolls. The pizza oven is designed to bake a 12-inch pizza in approximately 8 to 12 minutes.
2. The opening of the pizza oven for inserting and removing the tray is 13 inches long and 1 7/8 inches wide.
The tray can be completely removed from the pizza oven for cleaning purposes.The handle of the pizza oven can be flipped up if required so that the oven can be easily stored when not in use.
3. Stainless steel of 430 grade with 22 gauge thickness and brushed finish is used to make the outer housing and grill so that it does not get rusted easily and can be cleaned conveniently.
4. Aluminized steel is used for making the inner housing and other parts of the oven, as the aluminized steel will not get corroded easily when exposed to water.
5. The Wisco 412-3 Pizza Oven is similar to the popular Nova pizza oven N-100 in design and features.
The height of the oven is approximately 8 inches, the depth is 15 inches and width is 18 inches, so users should sufficient space in their kitchen for keeping this pizza oven.
The oven weighs 18 pounds and has a shipping weight of 19.4 pounds which includes the packaging
It also has a preset time of duration up to 15 minutes so that the cooking time for the pizza can be adjusted.
Some users may thaw their pizza before putting it in the oven, so in these cases, the heating time required will be lower.
7. The pizza oven has heating elements made from wire so that the pizzas and other food items can be heated quickly and a larger number of pizzas can be cooked in the oven in the same time period due to the reduced cooking cycle, making it ideal for commercial kitchen applications.
8. Most of the buyers are very satisfied with the quality of the pizza oven as it is ideal for making pizzas using frozen medium crust pizzas.
The burners and wired heating elements in the pizza ensure that the pizza is heated from both top and the bottom side, and is fully cooked.
The butter in the pizza is also melted properly in this pizza oven. The pizza oven can also be used for baking a wide variety of other food items like hot dogs, french fries and garlic toast.
The well-designed pizza oven is NSF certified, ensuring that it meets the quality guidelines for pizza ovens.
9.Fairly comprehensive documentation, user manual, and troubleshooting guide are provided for the Wisco 412-3 Pizza Oven making it easy for buyers of the pizza oven to set it up and ensure optimal performance of the oven.
The detailed specification sheet, user manual, exploded view and wiring diagram are provided for the oven, making it easy for the user to troubleshoot any problem which he or she is likely to face.
10. Additional repair instructions for the timer and replacing the element assembly are also provided.
The pizza oven is designed for a 16.5 Ampere 120 Volt power supply and has a power consumption of 1620 Watts, so the buyer should ensure that they have a suitable power outlet available
Advantages of the Wisco 412-3 pizza maker
– Makes quality pizzas quickly from frozen pizzas
-Provision for adjusting the cooking time using the mechanical timer.
– Inexpensive pizza oven for the features and quality which it provides.
-Designed for use for a long period of time, many users have used the same pizza oven for a period of ten years or more, so purchasing the pizza oven is a good investment.
– Manufactured in the United States, spare parts easily available.
– Quick delivery of the pizza oven after it is ordered online
-Manufactured from stainless steel and aluminized steel which does not get corroded easily and can be cleaned quickly.
-Pizza is heated and cooked from both the top and bottom, unlike other ovens where the pizza may not be cooked uniformly.
-Most users find it easy to use the pizza oven to make pizzas.
-Detailed user manual and other documentation is provided making it easy to fix any kind of problem
-Can only be used for making pizzas of size up to 12 inches due to the limited size of the opening
-The pizza oven has to be assembled at the time of use, and if not assembled properly, it could affect the quality of the pizzas made
– The pizza oven is not UL certified, it is only NSF certified. The UL certified version is more expensive.
– Storage space required when not in use
The Wisco 412-3 Pizza Oven is an inexpensive high-quality oven which is highly recommended for families who like to eat pizzas often, hold pizza parties and also for commercial applications.
One of the greatest advantages remains the long life of the pizza oven, and it can be used for over a decade, without being replaced.
Most of the customers who have purchased the pizza oven are extremely satisfied with the quality of the pizza oven and found it is easy to make quality pizzas in a short period of time using the pizza oven.
The pizza oven can further e used for making hotdogs, egg-rolls and other recipes which you can easily find online.
However, if you are looking for an authentic pizza maker that gives you the taste that you get in the pizzas from restaurants then this might be the best choice in the given price range.
Do check out this pizza maker on Amazon and let us know what you think about it in the comments section below-