If you are looking for a small pizza oven that can be kept on the countertop and can cook almost anything then you are looking in the right direction.
CucinaPro Pizza Maker is light, portable and really easy to use. You can keep it on your countertop and it would barely take any space and that is probably one of the best features of the pizza oven.
You can cook anything you want inside the oven which includes eggs, bacon, tacos, reheating food and pizzas.
The Pizza Maker has its own set of pros and cons so if you are looking to invest in the pizza oven the do read the review before making your purchase decision.
More about the CucinaPro Pizza Oven
The CucinaPro Pizza Maker is more like the gadget you would use if you barely had any access to a stove for cooking. Hence, I think it is perfect for someone who lives alone and has no time for some major cooking.
The Pizza Oven does take a bit of time to cook but it can cook almost anything. You need to be careful about the timing for each of the dishes that you want to cook inside the oven as the time can vary.
The Pizza Maker is portable hence making it really easy to move around the house. You can even keep it in your kitchen cabinet and pull it out whenever you want to and then store it inside again once you are done with the cooking.
Features of the CucinaPro Pizza Maker
1. Using this Pizza Maker is going to be really easy as it does not have any of those complicated features. All you need to do is pull it outside the box, plug it in and start cooking.
2. The Pizza Maker does take a bit of time when it comes to cooking pizzas and you might want to give it a good 25-30 minutes for cooking. The entire room smells like a pizzeria when you cook inside the oven.
3. You might want to consider cooking small to medium sized pizzas as the pizza oven is not large enough for family-sized pizzas. The inside diameter is around 10 inches so make sure your pizza is smaller than that.
4. The Pizza Maker does get hot and you might want to keep an eye on the oven in order to avoid any accidents. Something that is always a concern with the low budget pizza ovens.
However, the CucinaPro worked just fine for us and there was no problem with cooking inside it.
5. The non-sticky base of the pizza maker makes it really easy to cook inside the oven. You would barely find any dishes sticking to the base and the coating does not come off after multiple uses which is a really good thing.
6. The pizza cooked inside the oven is pretty good. The base was crisp and the toppings were cooked perfectly and evenly. We cooked homemade pizzas and they turned out just fine.
Cons of the Pizza Maker
1. A few people have had issues with the Pizza Maker within a week claiming that the quality of the oven is not that great.
However, for the price point I do not think one can expect much and if you are worried about this happening to you then make sure that you check the return policy before ordering it.
2. It does take a lot of time in comparison to the other premium pizza ovens. If you are used to cooking in the Uuni 3 then you might not like this pizza maker.
3. There is no Power ON button which can be a problem to a few people. However, I think I liked it anyway so if you are looking for this feature then you might want to reconsider.
The CucinaPro is a pretty good pizza maker that is lightweight, portable and really easy to use.
One cannot ignore the fact that it does have a few downsides and one of them includes that you can only cook small pizzas that are less than 10 inches in diameter.
It is easy to use and you do get value for money but there are already similar and better models in the market that you can go for and a few of them are Betty Crocker and the Pizzazz Rotating Pizza Oven.
These pizza makers have their own pros and cons but the end result form the CucinaPro was good as the pizza cooked was crisp at the bottom with the soft cheese on the top.
Do check out our reviews on the pizza ovens mentioned above and let us know what you think.
If you have any questions then leave them in the comments section below!
Already used this pizza oven? Share your thoughts as it would help our readers.