A typical backyard oven, Forno Bello Backyard Wood-Fired Brick Oven got me really excited as they are the best backyard ovens I have seen and there is a possibility that we like these better than the Chicago Brick oven as well.
The Forno Bello pizza oven has an amazing built quality, do not need curing, gets heated up pretty fast and can cook anything you put in them. They are made in the USA and have an amazing design and build quality. Let’s get into the details about the oven and how awesome it is to make pizzas the most authentic way.
Design and Build Quality
The Oven has a design similar to a backyard brick oven and it is seated on a stand that comes with wheels which means you can move it easily when needed. It is a wood fired pizza oven where you place the burning wood in a corner and the pizza besides the burning wood.
The oven comes in two different colors which are red and yellow. You have different sizes of the oven as well, however, we would be reviewing the oven that is 33″ wide X 35″ deep and 85″tall.
The oven comes with a 24″ x 28.5″wide insulated cooking floor made from refractory brick which ensures perfect cooking of whatever you throw inside the oven.
The oven can cook almost anything and you can directly place it on the cooking floor as it is made up of a food grade material. The entire oven is built using a high-grade stainless steel and once you get the oven, you have to assemble the stand while the main body of the oven comes assembled and it just needs to be placed on top of the stand.
What I liked about the Pizza Oven
1. The Pizza Oven gets heated up really quick and I think it is faster than most of the brick ovens. Probably one of the best when it comes to attaining and maintaining the temperature, the Forno Bravo Pizza Oven takes around 10-12 minutes to reach 600 degrees which is pretty amazing.
2. You can cook anything in this oven- Pizzas, bread, casseroles, steaks, chicken, fish and even desserts. This oven is going to cook anything really well and you are going to love the way it cooks everything in a few minutes.
3. The oven comes with a manual and you need to assemble the stand while the main body of the oven comes assembled and you just need to place it on top of the stand. The stand has wheels which allow mobility.
4. The oven is pretty easy to use and you do not need to do curing which takes quite some time. The oven is pretty cool that way and it cooks really well, so that way you are getting efficiency without wasting time for the curing process.
5. You just need to place a few burning logs of wood in the corner of the oven and get started with cooking. Its as simple as that and honestly the fact that these ovens are so easy to use makes them impressive.
6. You can cook more than one pizza at a time inside the oven and in the case you want a larger cooking surface you do have an option to up the size.
7. The customer support of the company is really helpful and if you face any issues while setting up the oven then you can contact them for help and they would assist you with a virtual smile.
What I did not like about the Oven
1. Apart from the size I technically see no major cons for this oven. You might have some problem setting up the whole oven but that is just an issue initially. Once you are done setting it up, you can cook amazing pizzas and other dishes in this oven. It is worth the effort.
Probably one of the best-built pizza ovens that we have reviewed and this one oven is enough for all your backyard cooking needs. You can just cook anything inside this oven and we are yet to discover more dishes that we can make in this beast.
You can even host a pizza party as this oven is pretty huge and you can cook a pizza in just a few minutes depending on the thickness of the crust. The oven looks amazing and it is worth investing in this if you are looking for something on the really professional level for making pizzas.
Considering the cost of the oven just be sure that you are actually going to use it as it is an investment. Once you like the features and want it for your backyard then make sure to check it out on Amazon and let us know what you think about the oven in the comments section below!