The Presto 03430 Pizzazz Plus Rotating Oven review is vital for all the Pizza lovers out there who want to make pizza at home and are looking for a really nice pizza maker that can get the job done without breaking the bank.
Initially, I was a bit skeptical about this pizza maker and thought that it might not be as effective as it looks but then I did realize that this pizza maker has some really good features to offer and it is a lifesaver for someone who loves making pizzas at home.
1. The pizza maker is really easy to set up and easy to clean as well.
There is pretty much nothing you need to do when it comes to making pizza in this pizza maker.
If you are going for frozen pizza then all you need to do is place it on the non-stick tray and turn on the heating elements.
2. The Pizza maker has two heating elements which are the lower element and the upper element.
You can choose if you want to use anyone from the two or if you want to use both of them at the same time.
The best option would be to go for the dual option to get a pizza with the perfect crisp base with gooey cheese on top.
3. You do not need to preheat this like an oven and all you need to do is set the timer so that the pizza can get cooked well from the top and the bottom.
Once the time on the timer runs out, you hear a sound which indicates that the pizza is done.The nonstick pan comes off so that you can easily serve the hot pizza when it is ready.
4. You can use this to cook other baked items as well which include frozen chicken nuggets, quesadillas, cinnamon roles and there are a ton of different possible recipes that you can experiment with this amazing pizza maker.
5. The Pizza maker can make around pizzas of 12-inch sizes which is pretty amazing.
There are a few pizza makers out there that promise the size of pizza they can accommodate to be 12 inches but in reality, they work well with pizzas of much smaller sizes.
1. The pizza maker takes around 15-20 minutes which is quite some time in comparison to a few other pizza makers that promise pizza within 5 minutes.
Although most of the pizza makers that promise that has their own downsides so you might want to consider that as well.
2. The pizza maker rings a bell when the timer goes off but does not stop heating so you might want to switch off the pizza maker and then remove the pan.
The pizza maker does not have an ON/OFF button which is pretty odd otherwise the pizza maker is pretty good.
The Presto rotating pizza maker is pretty good for anyone who is living in a hostel or who wants to make something really quick to eat and can just place a frozen pizza and get it done within a couple of minutes.
This pizza maker would have really been useful during my college times and if you are working then too you would find these pizza makers pretty useful.
These are very compact countertop pizza ovens.
For someone who wants to buy a pizza maker without spending way too much or if you are on a budget then this pizza maker is actually amazing and with all the amazing reviews on Amazon, I can say that the customers are pretty much satisfied with this product as well.
If you have bought this pizza maker and have had any previous experiences then do let us know about it in the comments section below, we love to see people sharing their experiences.
If you found the post useful then do share it on social media!