The PizzaQue Deluxe Kettle Grill Pizza Kit is meant for 18-Inch and 22.5-inch Kettle Grills as it easily converts them into a pizza oven.
The Pizza kit can reach really high temperatures so if you have a Kettle Grill and are looking for ways to convert it into a pizza oven then continue reading this review.
The Pizza Oven kit can easily reach high temperatures and one of the best ways to ensure that it reaches temperatures like 900F is to use both charcoal and pieces of wood while bringing up the grill.
Overall the pizza oven kit is a pretty amazing buy for someone who loves to grill their food outdoors and make some pizza as well.
Things I liked about the Pizza Oven Kit
1. The Pizza oven kit fits most of the 18-Inch and 22.5-inch Kettle Grills. The set up of the pizza kit is extremely easy and you can get started with cooking pizzas once this kit gets delivered to your home.
2. Getting started is easy as well since all you need to do is set up the pizza kit on your Weber grill and once you are done with that, you can place the 15′ cordierite stone on your grill which would help you cook pizzas on it.
The cordierite stone helps distribute the heat evenly on the surface so that you are able to cook your pizzas well without any issues.
3. You get a pizza peel along with the kit so that you can turn around your pizza for even cooking.
The Pizza Peel is made up of aluminum and around 11 inches big while the cordierite stone alone is 15 inches, so if you want to insert or remove the pizza inside the pizza oven then you can do it easily.
4. The Pizza oven gets heated up real quick and it can easily reach higher temperatures due to the effective design of the pizza oven and the cordierite stone that retains the heat really well.
Preheating the pizza oven might just take 10 minutes. You can cook a pizza within a few minutes which is pretty quick. This pizza oven is great for hosting family get together parties.
5. The Pizza oven is wood/charcoal fired, if you want your pizza to have that wood-fired flavor then you can easily add a couple of chunks to the charcoal and there you get the authentic wood-fired pizza flavor in your pizza.
6. Overall, cooking on this pizza oven kit is pretty easy and when it comes to cleaning it up then things get even easier. You might want to wait for the entire set up to cool down to take it off.
However, if you are in a hurry then you can wear oven mitts and remove it.
Make sure to wait for it to cool down even if you are in a hurry as it can cause some accidents if the surface of the pizza oven kit is really hot.
7. The Pizza oven kit is portable and light in weight so you can easily use it and then store it back inside.
This helps you transform your grill into a pizza oven whenever you want to at a very affordable price.
8. The taste of the pizzas cooked on this kit is pretty amazing and it actually gives you the authentic pizza taste that you would get if you cooked your pizza on a wood fueled pizza oven.
So, if you like such Neapolitan style pizzas then this pizza oven is a great choice for you.
Things I did not like about the pizza oven Kit
1. It is a Pizza Oven kit, so you need to own a grill in order to be able to use it to make pizzas. Check if the Pizza kit is compatible with your grill before making a purchase.
In the case of a proper pizza oven, you can use it without the need for a grill but that is not the case here.
2. You cannot cook more than one pizza at a time.
You have to make sure that you cook fast enough if you want to serve a bunch of people making this pizza oven good enough for family get-togethers but not ideal for parties.
If you are looking for pizza ovens that could cook pizzas in less than a minute and be pretty fast enough so that you can host a pizza party then you might want to invest in ovens like the Uuni 3 and the Uuni Pro.
3. You might have to spend some time turning around the pizza with the pizza peel.
Even though this is inevitable with most of the pizza ovens, it is pretty amazing that we have rotating pizza ovens like Pizzazz that does not require you to have a pizza peel in order to rotate the pizza once in a while for better cooking.
Still hoping for a day to come where we would not find the need to turn around pizzas an could just insert it in the pizza oven and leave it for a while with some guaranteed even cooking.
Overall, the pizza kit is amazing. It can turn the grill you already own into a pizza oven which saves you a lot of time, space and money.
The kit is easy to install making it easy to use and since it does not have way too many parts, you can easily clean and maintain the pizza oven kit as well.
Overall, this pizza oven kit is an amazing investment, you can cook pizzas within 5 minutes and choose to add wood chunks along with the charcoal in order to give it the smoky taste that you would get in a wood-fired pizza oven.
The cordierite stone helps to cook the pizza oven from the base making it crisp while the topping being nicely cooked and the cheese being gooey and amazing.
So if you want to cook the perfect pizzas with your Weber grills then make sure to check out the PizzaQue Deluxe Kettle Grill Pizza Kit as it is amazing and gives you the results you want.
If you already own this pizza oven kit then do share your experiences in the comments down below!
If you liked the post then share it on social media!