There are tons of outdoor pizza oven available on the market today and choosing one among them is actually a challenging task. All of them do the basic job of cooking a pizza perfectly but there are a few that go an extra mile for a few features which makes them stand out.
There are different types of outdoor ovens, so we would go one by one on all the best outdoor ovens so that you can choose the one that is perfect for your kitchen needs. From the wood-fired pizza ovens to the amazing portable gas-fired pizza ovens, here is the list of the best outdoor pizza oven for your backyard or patio.
1. Chicago Brick Ovens
There is so much to these traditional style brick ovens and with the different models available you can choose the one that you want to go with for your outdoor kitchen. This pizza oven is for all the pizza lovers who are willing to spend in order to get the best pizza oven possible.
There are three different models with different capacities, the one we would be discussing here would be Chicago Brick Oven 750 which has 41-inch by 28-inch cooking surface. The other two similar models are the Chicago 500, 1000 series and the cooking surfaces of these ovens are 29-inch by 23-inch and 52inch by 31inch respectively.
– Gives an authentic wood-fired oven flavor to your pizzas.
– The insides are really spacious and you can cook more than one pizza at a time.
– The countertop oven comes all assembled so all you need to do is light up the wood and just get started with cooking.
– Suited for commercial use or for someone who likes to host a pizza party.
2. Lynx Napoli Outdoor Pizza Oven
Well, there are many other famous outdoor pizza ovens out there but the reason I choose the Lynx is due to the finish of the oven and the way it looks. This countertop pizza oven looks amazing and has an enormous space inside to cook almost anything you can think of.
The oven is gas fueled so cooking can be done within no time and you do not have to go through the cumbersome process of curing like in the case of wood-fired pizza ovens. Lynx ovens are probably the best gas pizza oven that can cook your pizzas within no time.
– You can adjust the heat inside the oven.
– You can bake a ton of different dishes apart from just pizzas.
– The entire oven is a really good buy with great feature/price balance.
– For someone looking for a wood-fired pizza oven, this might be a bummer as it is gas fueled but apart from that, the oven works like a charm.
3. Maximus Pizza Oven
Maximus Pizza Oven is another amazing wood-fired pizza oven that you can have outdoors. This authentic pizza oven can sit outdoors wherever you like and it provides the best temperature for cooking pizzas.
The Pizza oven has the outer layer build-up of aluminum and the insides are made up of stainless steel.