CuiZen PIZ-4012 Pizza Box Oven is one of the best pizza makers if you are looking for a crispy crust with gooey cheese on the top. In this review, we would take you through the specifications and the pros and cons of this pizza maker which might be useful in making a buying decision for this pizza oven.
The CuiZen Pizza oven is crafted especially for pizzas and you can easily cook a frozen pizza in your dorm room with this appliance. The simplicity of this appliance is something that I love the most and I wish I had got this oven during my college days. If you are looking for a simple pizza oven as well, then continue reading the entire review.
Dimensions: 16.8 x 13.4 x 4.8 inches
Weight: 8 pounds
Size of Pizza: 12 inches
Temperature: 0-525 degree Fahrenheit
Timer: 0-30 minutes
Power Supply: 110 V
Pros of the Oven
1. The oven is a great countertop oven and can fit almost anywhere. The size of the oven makes it pretty easy to store and it is not like the other convection pizza ovens that need a dedicated space on the kitchen counter. If you have a small space then you can even keep this inside the box after every use.
2. The Oven can bake pizzas up to 12 inches which is pretty good as most of the convection ovens can hold up the same size as well. The oven has very few settings and it is really simple to use as well. You can make a thin crust and thick crust pizzas perfectly without worrying about uneven cooking which is usually the problems with most of the pizza oven.
3. The base of the pizza oven comes out pretty crisp and golden brown which is barely possible with most of the convection ovens. You are not going to have any problem with even baking the rising thick crust with this pizza oven, it comes out cooked evenly and all the toppings are cooked perfectly well but still remain juicy.
4. It runs on a 110 V supply unlike most of the pizza makers that would use the 220 V supply which is an added advantage. This means that you can easily use it anywhere, this makes the pizza maker portable and you can even take it over to your friend’s house, although by portable I do not mean that it is that small but yes, fairly small in comparison to most of the pizza makers out there.
5. The timer ranges from 0-30 minutes and the maximum temperature of the oven is 525-degree Fahrenheit. The temperature is perfect for baking pizzas and they usually need 450 degrees. This will ensure that you can bake for the exact time and temperature in the oven.
6. The oven is easy to clean and maintain. It is pretty small so you would not have any issues cleaning it, however, do not out the entire unit in water for cleaning as there are heating elements inside that can get damages instead clean the pizza tray inside and the rest of the unit can be wiped with a damp cloth.
Cons of the Oven
1. The handle is metallic so when you are opening the cover, you might want to wear your oven mitts. They could have used an insulated handle to make it easier to remove the pizza.
2. It cooks up to only 12 inches of pizza so if you want a larger size then you may have to go for the larger pizza ovens that would help you bake a much larger pizza.
This pizza oven from CuiZen is perfect for someone who lives alone and has a pretty limited space in the kitchen. This pizza maker is excellent for someone with a 9 to 5 job as well as all you need to do is insert a pizza into the maker and you are ready to go.
The pizza box oven is a perfect buy under $50 and if you are looking for an exclusive pizza maker that would help you get the perfect crispy base along with the gooey cheese and perfectly cooked toppings. One of the best pizza makers out there and very convenient when it comes to storage and maintenance.
Overall, this oven is a perfect buy and if you are interested then you should definitely take a look at this product on Amazon.