The Hamilton Ovens are pretty famous and they have different variations in their ovens with different features as well. In the Hamilton Beach 31330 Toaster Oven Review you are going to see an in-depth review of a particular model of the Hamilton Oven and if it is going to be a good purchase as a countertop Pizza Oven or not!
Advantages of the Hamilton Beach Oven
1. Right out of the box, the main feature that is impressive about this oven is that it is well designed and is small enough to keep it on your countertop. The oven looks sleek and with all the features, it makes this oven a pretty good option for making Pizzas.
2. The Oven comes with an easy to pull out drip tray which can be easily cleaned to remove any crumbs fallout from the baked items that you put inside the oven. The Oven trays are easy to clean hence when it comes to maintenance this oven should not give you any problems.
[button link=”http://amzn.to/2z9AuCt” newwindow=”yes”] View Price[/button]
3. The oven comes with temperature settings which vary from 150 -450 Fahrenheit. The Oven comes with a timer knob as well and you can easily time your baked goods with an automatic switch off when the timer goes off. Baking in the oven is pretty easy as the knobs settings are self-explanatory.
4. Cooking your pizza in this Oven is going to be a treat as it cooks 12 inches pizzas perfectly with a crispy base with a gooey cheese layer on top. The toppings are cooked to perfection and once the pizza is done, removing it out of the Oven is easy because of the wide window that helps you pull out the tray easily.
5. You can choose from the Bake, Broil and Toast settings on the Oven which means you use it to not only make pizzas but to toast your break and even make some baked snacks. The Oven can be used to bake frozen chicken nuggets and maybe even make some cinnamon rolls. This oven is going to be useful for making a ton of items and for the given price point it is definitely a steal.
1. Something that a few users complained about is the convention fan going off after a year of usage, so this product is definitely having some issues when it comes to being durable but even then for the given price point, I still think it is a pretty good option to go for if you need a countertop pizza oven on a budget.
If you are looking for a Pizza Oven that would give you multiple features and work beautifully as a toaster as well then the Hamilton Toaster Oven is a pretty good choice. For the price point, this can be one of the best countertop pizza ovens out there. I have personally liked the oven as it can get really hot and is perfect to cook crisp pizzas.
The product has only one downside and that is it can not last you very long but if you are okay with a year of pretty good service then you should consider getting this toaster oven. Overall it is a great investment for just $50 and if you are looking for something in the given price range then you should definitely consider this pizza Oven.
If you have any experiences with this toaster oven form Hamilton then leave them in the comments section below!
If you found the post helpful then do share it with your family and friends on social media!