Another Pizza countertop wood-fired pizza oven that we have out there is the Nonno Lillo Pizza oven. This pizza oven is small in size build with strong modern materials that help it withstand high temperatures in order to cook the pizzas perfectly.
If you are thinking about getting a Nonno Lilo Pizza Oven then do read this complete review and let us know what you think about the oven in the comments down below!
Advantages of the Pizza Oven
1. The Pizza oven is portable, although it is not really light, you can easily move it around with the help of another person. The built and construction of the oven is sturdy and the dome-shaped oven is designed as such so that it can retain really high temperatures for longer periods of time.
2. The Pizza oven is wood fired and has a section inside the cooking surface so that you can place the log of woods inside it and you can easily make as many pizzas besides it. Cooking on the same surface as the wood is being burned you get a really nice wood flavored pizza.
3. The cooking surface is as big as 19.5 inch by 15.5 inch. Honestly, it is a bit small in comparison to pizza ovens like the Maximus but it is definitely good enough for making medium to small size pizzas.
4. The entire pizza oven is made up of pure stainless steel and it comes in two finish which is- Anthracite or hammered copper finish. It has a volcanic stone floor which holds heat better and cooks the crust really well from the bottom.
5. The Oven comes with a temperature indicator which is helpful in gauging the temperature inside the oven. The oven can take some time in order to reach an ideal temperature but once it does, you can easily cook a pizza in 2 minutes.
6. The oven can be used to cook chicken, meat, and other items as well. We haven’t tried as many dishes with this oven but I’m pretty well, it would do justice to most of them. However, you might want to get used to the working of the oven in order to perfect most of the dishes that you cook inside the oven.
7. Maintaining the pizza oven is pretty easy as all you have to do is clean it up with a damp cloth.
Disadvantages of the Pizza Oven
1. The baking area is relatively smaller and many people have complained about it. There are a few consumers who even claimed that it was difficult to make a large size pizza inside the oven because of very little space inside.
2. You cannot bake more than one pizza at a time because of the small size.
3. The oven is a little heavy so it is not exactly something that you can move around the place alone and you would need help if you want to move its position.
4. It is expensive in comparison to the features provided as you can have plenty better options in teh same price range.
The Nonno Lillo Oven is not as good as it sounds and if you can get something better in the same price range then why not. I would rather suggest the Uuni 3 Pizza Oven or the Maximus Pizza oven which are not only spacious but can easily make a large pizza without an issue.
The Maximus pizza oven is pretty huge and can even cook two pizzas at a time. The Uuni 3 has a record time of cooking a pizza in less than 60 seconds. Personally, I would give Nonno Lillo pizza oven a pass. However, if you want to check out the oven then go ahead and take a look at it on Amazon.
In the case, you have already used this oven then do share your experiences in the comments section below!
If you liked the post then share it on social media!