This is one of the best recipes that I have come across on the Internet and I gave it a try by making it at home and to my surprise, this Easy 2 Ingredient pizza dough recipe actually works!
If you have never tried it then I would urge you to, so as you can get a perfect crust by just using two ingredients that might be there in your fridge right now at this moment.
Before getting started let me tell you that this recipe does not use yeast and hence if you have any allergy from it then you can give this method a try and you are going to be far impressed with the results.
Something that I really liked about the recipe was how easy it is to make the crust and how you can easily do it within a few minutes.
So let’s get started with this easy 2 ingredient pizza dough recipe.
2. Greek Yogurt
1. Mix the flour with the greek yogurt and then you get a nice soft ball of dough.
2. The next step is to knead the dough well so that you get a much softer and smoother dough ball.
3. Next, you need to roll out the dough and top it up with pizza sauce, toppings, and everything else that you like.
4. Cook the pizza like you normally would and you will be shocked to see how well the pizza crust turns out!
Cooking pizza with using just two ingredients seemed like an easy process and I was skeptical of how it would turn out since we did not use any yeast.
To my surprise, the dough turned out pretty fluffy and it was more like the Sicilian pizza dough consistency which was okay with me. It tasted extremely good with the right toppings and cheese so if you like to try this out then I would definitely recommend this easy to cook recipe.
I think most of my family members enjoyed it and could not tell that anything was missing from the pizza dough recipe. You can add more ingredients to add some flavor to the dough but that is completely optional.
Overall, you are not going to be disappointed with this quick and easy recipe. We do highly suggest that you try it out and let us know how it turns out for you in the comments section below!
Another method that I have come across is using just plain flour and baking powder in order to get a nice pizza crust. Now, this recipe does look interesting but I personally was not a fan of the results.
The crust comes out way better when you use flour and yogurt. However, you can still give this a try because it was not that bad and I still ended eating the entire pizza cooked this way.
So, in order to make this pizza dough, all you need is-
– Baking Powder
1. Take one cup of flour and add 3/4 tbsp baking powder to it.
2. Now, add some water and knead the dough well so that you end up with a nice and softball.
3. Next, roll out the dough and you can do this as soon as you finish kneading as there is no yeast added, so you do not need to leave the dough aside for a few minutes.
4. Once you are done, add some pizza sauce, cheese, and your favorite toppings and cook the pizza inside the oven.
I usually cook it for about 10-15 minutes inside my home oven at the highest temperature but the timing for your oven depends on how high your pizza oven can go.
The Pizza crust comes out well cooked but the only thing that was missing is the browning of the pizza crust.
You can see that the pizza crust us more likely to get brown when you use yogurt and that is the reason I would any day prefer the first two-ingredient recipe.
This one is good too in case you run out of yogurt but overall I think it would be nice to try to have both these hacks with you just in case you are out of ingredients and still want to enjoy some homemade pizza.
Let us know which one among these two is your favorite and do share your results with us!
If you liked the post then do not forget to share it on social media!