The right dough is a secret to a delicious pizza. It is, however, not always possible to mix the pizza dough manually.
Hence, it is better to choose a mixer instead. The problem is that there are too many mixers available. You do not even know whether the one which you are buying is suitable for pizza dough or not.
Today, we will resolve this problem for you. We will share with you our review of the Bosch Universal Plus Mixer and also the advantages and disadvantages.
We will go into the various aspects of this mixer to help you make a better decision.
Let us first start with the design. The mixer which we are speaking about now has a stylish and slim design.
It comes along with a proper stand, which means that placing it on the countertop or the platform is quite easy.
With the help of an easy-grip handle, you can efficiently operate it. It consists of a drive shaft as well, which helps you in cleaning the mixer with ease.
The elegant design, along with the speed control makes it as efficient as a mixer can be.
The capacity of the mixer bowl is 6.5 quarts. The advantage of the open bowl design is that it is easy to mix additional ingredients during the process.
It will ensure that there is no extra mess. Additionally, you can follow the recipe up to the last detail with proper convenience.
It means that you will not have to worry about mixing the dough in batches.
Lightweight and Sturdy Construction
The mixer is only good enough if it has sturdy construction. The one which we are speaking about now is not only lightweight but quite sturdy as well. With the help of ergonomic handles, you can easily use it.
At the same time, the bottom drive technology means that mixing the ingredients is easy.
The base at the bottom ensures that it is highly durable and can absorb the vibration to help you work without any vibration from the motor.
The powerful 800 W motor also means that even when you’re using it at the highest speed setting; you can do so quite easily.
The belt-drive motor does not heat up and requires little to no maintenance. Due to this very reason, the interior of the mixer and the exterior both are highly durable.
The heavy-duty torque due to the belt-driven motor ensures that you can use it for a wide variety of recipes.
It also generates little to no noise, which means that you can use it consistently in your home. All these features make it highly durable and versatile.
The mixer consists of dual beaters. Additionally, the triple whipping action means that it can handle the dough as well as a variety of different ingredients.
You can even use it to mash 10 lbs of cooked potatoes. You can use it to shred chicken as well. The beaters are a heavy-duty in construction, which minimizes the wear and tear.
The triple whipping action means that you can use it even for the densest ingredients so that you can prepare a variety of delicacies quite easily and quickly.
The number of accessories which this mixer comes with is plenty. With the help of 2-piece pouring shield and lid, you can be sure that you will not have to worry about any splashes when you use this mixer.
It consists of a dough hook as well which allows you to mix pizza dough easily. With the help of belt-drive, it is easy to whip anything.
You can mix the densest as well as the lightest ingredients quickly. The advantage of these accessories is that you will not have to find compatible accessories separately.
You can start using the mixer right once you get it.
With the presence of the features mentioned above, this mixer is a reliable and worthy choice. Before you make your buying decision, let us look at the pros and cons to understand more about this Bosch plus mixer.
1. The mixer is highly versatile. You can use it not just for pizza dough but also for mashed potatoes, chicken and a variety of other ingredients. It is multi-purpose.
The multi-purpose usability of the mixer sets it apart from various other dough mixers.
2. The mixer comes with various accessories. The advantage of these accessories is that you can use this pizza mixer for different purposes.
3. The mixer has a heavy-duty base. The heavy-duty base not only reduces the vibration but makes the mixer convenient to use.
4. It offers four-speed settings. Due to 4 different speed settings available, it becomes easy to mix the ingredients at your own pace.
5. The mixer has open bowl design. The Open bowl design means that you can handle the ingredients at your convenience. Additionally, the open-bowl design means that the capacity is on the higher side as well.
6. It is elegant in design. As a result, you can keep it in your kitchen, and it will amalgamate with the decor easily.
7. The mixer is portable. Due to its lightweight, you can change its place in the kitchen and use it where you want to get the work done.
8. It consists of dual beaters. The advantage of dual beaters is that you can get uniform and smooth whipping action. The triple whipping action due to the dual beaters saves you a lot of time.
1. The packaging of the mixer requires improvement.
So, if you are looking for a pizza dough mixer, the Bosch Universal Plus Mixer is the best option for you. It allows you to mix at four different speeds, you can do so as per your requirement.
Moreover, with the help of open bowl design, you can add your ingredients to modify the base. It means that now you can create the pizzas with proper customizations.
The attachments which come along with it make it easy for you to mix the dough without any problem.
Since you can use it for a wide variety of other ingredients as well, it is one of the most versatile pizza dough mixers you can go with.
Do check out the pizza dough mixer and let us know your thoughts in the comments below!
If you liked the post then do not forget to share it on social media!