Pizza is popular everywhere and everyone loves it. However, some are gluten allergic or just want to go gluten-free which calls the need for the best premade gluten-free pizza crust.
A gluten-free pizza crust is not going to be the same as a normal pizza dough since the basis of good pizza dough is the gluten network.
Although you cannot achieve the exact structure of the crust with gluten-free pizza crust these crusts taste good enough for someone allergic to gluten.
This list of the best-premade gluten-free pizza crust helps you avoid all the hassle in making them from scratch.
It is delicious, satisfying, and packed with all the flavors we love, but then, too much of a good thing can be bad.
If you pair it with chicken, bacon, and some veggies, you can get the best pizza anyone could ask for and you are going to love it.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link. Please see my full disclosure for further information.
I usually love chicken toppings on my pizza but you can choose yours and go ahead and make your favorite pizza using these pre-made gluten-free pizza options that we have recommended below.
You can buy these gluten-free pizza crusts online which would make the cooking process so much easier than you can think.
What is a Gluten-free Pizza Crust?
Usually, the only difference that you can find between a regular pizza and gluten-free pizza is the dough that is used.
This is where it all starts, and it is the most important part of the pizza.
Most people can still eat pizzas made with starch in the dough as long as there is no gluten.
It can either mess up the person’s diet or have an allergic reaction on the body of the person.
The gluten-free pizza crust is on the rise, and many manufacturers have provided us with premade crusts.
That way, you can just buy one and then cook the pizza with the toppings you want.
It lowers the cholesterol level that you take when you eat pizza.
A gluten-free pizza crust will help you gain more energy from the food you eat, which is an effective way to digest.
The concept of gluten-free pizza was introduced to us for the first time in 2010.
This is because the pizza industry saw an increase in gluten-free foods, so it was only right to go along.
If you are one of the people who have reactions to gluten, you can now finally enjoy your pizzas without worrying about the effects of gluten that might be in the dough of the pizza you eat.
Best Gluten-free Pizza Crusts
1. Bravadough! Gluten free Pizza Crust
This pizza crust ensures that you will only have a professional or restaurant-grade crust on your pizza.
Introducing light and airy texture that leaves you wanting more of the pizza you have.
- You can subscribe to monthly supplies to get freebies as well.
- You are supplied with a lot of dough which means that you have a supply for a month.
- The dough is completely gluten-free and non-GMO for even safer consumption.
- Light and crispy texture that you can make easily with the help of accessories that come with it.
- You have to buy the mix and it is not a premade crust.
At almost $40, you can have up to 12 pizzas in one package for the subscription.
That is a lot of pizzas, so you can be sure that you will enjoy the gluten-free food that you have any time.
The dough can be used in many recipes as well since it is non-GMO and of course, gluten-free.
You can make calzones, cinnamon rolls, focaccia, and many more if you want.
2. Zeia Foods Gluten-Free Vegan Pizza Crust
Not only is the Zeia pizza crust gluten-free but it is also vegan.
This is a great pizza crust for those who have very specific diets that they need to follow so you can get this one.
- The crust does not have any of the ingredients that can cause allergic reactions.
- It is a small business which means that the company highlights the quality of the products.
- It has a smooth texture that you can easily mold and cook with other recipes.
- This pizza crust is a little harder to find, so you need to get a good source.
The top 8 allergens are avoided when you get this pizza crust.
First, it is gluten-free, nut-free, soy-free, dairy-free, corn-free, and non-GMO, a really good crust for specific diets.
The crust is made with clean and healthy ingredients with a splash of zesty herbs and spices.
While it does taste like most dough, some hints of other flavors make it exciting.
You can experiment with heavier toppings as this dough is perfect for that.
The light texture quickly becomes crispy makes it good for bread, pizza, and other baked goods.
3. 365 Bt WFM, Pizza Cheese Cauliflower Crust
You can go to the aisles of your supermarket and find this pizza crust while also being available here online.
It is perfect for that cracker-like crisp on your pizza crust when cooked at home.
- It has just the right amount of dough for pizzas to serve for a small group of people.
- It is made with healthy ingredients that can help you achieve your body goals.
- The crust you make is always crispy with this dough at the right temperature.
- It can be unfamiliar to some people, especially with the added ingredients.
The WFM pizza crust is perfect for the quick meals that you are unprepared for.
It is ready to cook, and you do not have to worry about the waiting time for your dough to rise and develop.
The dough can make about two to three pizzas, so it is perfect for your family snacks or when you just want to enjoy a nice afternoon with your friends by the pool while eating delicious pizzas.
The new taste that cauliflower brings can give you a more satisfying feeling as it gives off a healthier flavor.
This, however, cannot please everyone, but I say it is worth a try.
4. Schär Gluten-Free Pizza Crust
If you want an Italian-style pizza crust on your pizza at home, then this is the one for you.
It is a healthy gluten-free pizza that is also really affordable considering you can cook two pizzas.
- Each package contains crusts that are enough to feed up to 6 people.
- Made in the U.S. but has the authenticity of an Italian pizza crust for a great pie.
- It is lactose-free and non-GMO which means that it is a healthy option.
- The ingredients used can differ from country to country so beware of the allergen labels.
This pizza crust can get you your favorite food whenever you want.
It is easy to cook, and the results are always satisfying with the crispy finish on the crust and airy texture on the inside.
The Schär gluten-free pizza crust is shelf-stable, meaning it does not go bad too quickly.
That is why it is perfect for storing so that you have a pizza crust ready whenever you need to cook.
Wheat-free, lactose-free, and non-GMO, this pizza crust is perfect for any diet.
It can serve many persons and you will still be able to cook it even if your guests have different diets to follow.
5. Chebe Brand Pizza Crust Mix, Gluten-free
If you are prepping for your next cookout and you have many guests coming over, you will need the Chebe Brand pizza crust mix to get you ready for any occasion you have.
- It is packed in bags that have enough mix to make up to 8 pizzas.
- Completely casein-free, gluten-free, lactose-free, and is even yeast-free.
- This pizza crust is perfect for both vegan and non-vegan cheeses and toppings.
- It can sometimes have trouble with becoming airy on the inside with low temperatures.
Serving food to many people is a challenging task since you need to prepare and do it yourself.
The Chebe Brand pizza crust helps you with the great crust mix that they have.
It is mixed with spices that make the flavor of the crust great and light.
Just remember to use high temperature when cooking it for you to get that crispy crust on the outside.
There have been reviews saying that the crust is a bit raw on the inside when cooked for too long.
That is easily solved by cooking at a much higher temperature and a faster cooking time.
6. CAULIFLOWER Cauliflower Pizza Crust, Original
The Caulipower pizza crust is perfect for a healthy meal. It is a great crust to make any kind of pizza that you want.
- It has added ingredients for a more enhanced overall flavor as well as texture.
- It does not have trans fat, which means that you get to keep your beautiful body shape.
- It contains only 510 calories per crust, so you do not have to worry about gaining weight.
- It has some ingredients that you would not usually see in authentic Italian crusts such as baking powder.
If you need something to cook but you do not have the time, then this pizza crust is perfect for either a snack or a whole meal for the family to enjoy.
It has great flavors and perfect texture.
The pizzas made from the Caulipower pizza crust are great and they add a layer of flavor.
With that, you can experiment with your favorite toppings and see which one combines the best.
It is only ready to cook and not ready to eat, so make sure to cook it thoroughly before serving it.
At high temperatures, this pizza crust can have a crispy finish and an airy interior.
7. Schär Gluten-free Pizza Crusts, 10.6 Ounce
The perfect Italian crust is on your hands with the Schär gluten-free pizza crust.
It is crispy, authentic, and can make pizzas at home without the need to wait for the dough for too long.
- It is gluten-free and wheat-free for those people who have a more specific diet.
- The authentic taste is made possible by a mixture of ingredients and enhancing products.
- It can be combined with any topping that you want to make the flavor even better.
- It has ingredients that might still cause allergic reactions, so make sure to read the label.
For a pizza to become as delicious as you would want it to be, you need to cook it properly.
The same goes with the Schär gluten-free pizza crust as it is sometimes challenging to cook.
You will have to deal with ingredients that you do not usually see in basic pizza doughs.
However, the results when you cook it properly is perfect with the crispy crust and airy interior.
I suggest cooking it at 410 degrees Fahrenheit for at least 10 minutes to get that crispy finish.
Make sure to add your favorite toppings and cheeses to the pizza to get the best results.
8. Mama Mary’s Gluten-free Pizza Crusts
This crust is made in the U.S. and has the best ingredients to make the best pizzas. It is perfect for some snacks during the afternoon while you relax and want a crispy slice of pizza.
- It is packaged in small packs that are just enough for a small group of people.
- Perfect for making thin-crust pizzas at home and enjoy a healthy meal.
- Serves up to 4 people and you can feel the healthy content in every bite.
- It can be too small for some occasions and involve many people that you need to feed.
The Mama Mary’s pizza crust is perfect for just chilling in the backyard.
You can have a slice of delicious pizza whenever you want and make sure that your diet is followed and is healthy.
The pizza crust can be made with any of your favorite toppings to make it even more familiar.
The taste is perhaps not the best but that is just a personal opinion, so you might like it.
I loved the texture of the pizza crust and how well it cooks even with regular home ovens.
It becomes crispy really easy, so the best way to cook it is in an oven with at least 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
9. No Sugar Aloud, Low-carb Pizza Crust Mix (No Sugar Added, Gluten-free, Vegan, Keto, and Diabetic-friendly)
This is the perfect pizza crust if you are trying to avoid both weight gain and several complications. It is a healthy pizza crust that can give you the same taste and texture still.
- Made with organic ingredients only, which means that it is a healthy cust option.
- Low carbohydrate content while also maintaining great flavor throughout.
- It is mixed by hand so you get that authentic taste and texture from the airy results.
- It tends to become more bread-like in texture if not cooked the right way.
The pizza crust mentioned above is perhaps the best gluten-free, low-carb pizza crust I have ever tried.
It is very healthy, so there is no need to be too concerned with your intake.
All the ingredients used in making the pizza crust are organic.
That means that not only do they prevent you from getting sick, they also help in making you even healthier.
Many customers have dubbed the No Sugar Aloud pizza crust as the best gluten-free and low-carb pizza crust they have ever tasted, so it might be the time for you to join in.
10. Udi’s Gluten-free Two-cheese Pizza With Crispy Thin Crust, Frozen
For a ready-made pizza crust, there are not many better choices than Udi’s gluten-free pizza crust. It is healthy and easy to make, perfect for those who do not have much time.
- It has protein included per serving so you can enjoy great flavors while being healthy.
- The company offers toppings as well, so you do not have to prepare the toppings yourself.
- This pizza crust option saves a lot of time for preparation and cooking time.
- The pizza crust is thin, so one package might not be enough for a group of people.
Udi’s gluten-free pizza crust has the most 5-star reviews on this list.
No person who bought it seems to have a bad experience with this pizza crust, and there is no doubt that it should be on this list.
The crispy results you get from the pizza crust can be easily achieved.
The thin crust is perfect for any pizza topping, which means that you can put your favorite toppings on the pizza.
You can also choose the toppings and cheese that come with the pizza crust.
That way, you can make pizzas instantly if you are in a hurry or if you need to make the pizza right away.
The Best Gluten-free Premade Crust
I would choose either Udi’s gluten-free pizza crust or the No Sugar Aloud gluten-free pizza crust.
Both have great flavors and texture when I first tried them.
The most impressive thing about the pizza crusts that I have mentioned is that although they have added flavors and ingredients, the taste stayed with the authentic flavor.
I mean that I did not taste a big difference compared to regular pizzas.
This made it possible for me to experiment with different toppings that I want to try.
Since the crust did not have additional flavors, it allowed me to get the best toppings and not overpower their flavors with the taste that you would usually get from frozen pizza crusts.
What Are The Benefits Of Gluten-free Pizza Crust?
Gluten-free pizza crust has many benefits, but we will not get into all of them.
These are the more fun benefits that I think you should know to get you into a gluten-free diet.
First, a gluten-free crust can make the overall quality of the pizza better.
You can make thin pizzas and make sure that you have a crispy finish on the outer parts of the crust.
The gluten-free crust can also lower the cholesterol levels in your body, making you more energetic.
You can also lose weight with lower cholesterol and gluten-free pizza crust.
The lack of gluten also helps remove the bloating effects brought on by pizza while reducing insulin spikes.
It also reduces heart disease risks and cancer risks.
Is Gluten-free Pizza Better Than Regular Pizza?
In some ways yes, gluten-free pizza crust is better than regular pizza crust since it is in a way, healthier.
These crusts are made from healthy ingredients such as quinoa, almond, and more.
These are more fibrous, which means that they help a lot with digestion.
Along with the vitamins and minerals they usually bring, they also add protein to the mix, which is beneficial.
This is a healthier choice compared to refined white flour that does not have those nutrients.
What you should try to avoid are the overprocessed sugary gluten-free crusts and baked goods.
These can still make you gain weight, so it is always important to ensure that the gluten-free label does not come with side effects that will worsen your health.
Does Gluten-free Pizza Have Less Sugar?
Yes, there is still sugar in gluten-free pizzas.
They are made from starch and flour that are then combined with wet ingredients such as oil and are flavored with sugar.
The process is still simple and natural, so you do not get other processed foods and residues on the crust.
However, you cannot remove the sugar part of a gluten-free crust.
Do Gluten-free Pizza Make You Bloated?
Gluten-free crust is perfect for avoiding a bloated stomach.
It can reduce the cholesterol in the body, so it does not make you bloated compared to regular oil-filled pizzas.
Too much consumption of gluten-free pizza, however, can make you bloated.
It still has fats in it and gases, which means that there is a point where you can be bloated with too much pizza.
Even after gluten has been eliminated from the crust, your toppings might still have some of it.
An obsession with pizza that is gluten-free can still make you bloated after removing the gluten.
Why Is Gluten-free Pizza So Expensive?
If you just study the supply and demand for gluten-free pizza, it is not that high compared to regular pizza. However, the ingredients are more accessible with regular pizzas.
While there is only a small population that demands gluten-free pizza, the production is not that simple.
Certain things need to be avoided to make the pizza gluten-free.
That means you have to resort to either new forms of production, materials used, or ingredients.
This costs a lot of money and work, hence the more expensive price of gluten-free pizza.
Does Gluten-free Pizza Taste Good?
I have tried many different types of gluten-free pizzas in the past, and it is delicious.
I am not that addicted to pizza, but I can say when the pizza is bad or not up to most people’s standards.
Gluten-free pizza hardly tastes different from regular pizzas.
It still uses flour and is processed almost the same as regular pizza, which means it is up to the cooking process.
You can make the best pizzas at home with a gluten-free crust.
That means that you will not have to worry about a different cooking process as it looks just the same as regular dough.
The flavor is a bit different in that it is slightly sweeter and has some elements that you cannot find on regular pizzas.
I say it is more flavorful but sometimes too much flavor is unnecessary.
Is till prefer the regular dough on pizzas as they tend to become crispy quicker and it almost always guarantees an airy and crispy finish.
However, gluten-free pizza once in a while is not that bad.
Is Gluten-free Crust Lower In Calories?
It is not necessarily low in calories, but controlling the gluten-free crust can lower the calorie content during production.
There are instances where there are more calories in gluten-free pizzas.
The reason behind this is that you are adding more sugar when processing the crust.
So once you control how much sugar you put on the pizza crust, you will lower the calorie.
This is also true with the main ingredient that you use.
Such is when you substitute potato starch or tapioca from flour, you consume more calories.
That is why it starts in the process, so if you want a gluten-free crust on your pizza and still want fewer calories, then make sure to check the ingredients used to make the pizza crust.