Outdoor Pizza Ovens are the real deal especially when you have some space in your backyard dedicated for a pizza oven along with the much-needed cash to splurge on the high-end ovens.
But outdoor ovens are not expensive anymore, there are so many amazing affordable outdoor pizza oven options and we are going to explore them in this list because let’s face it, not all of us want to invest thousands of dollars to get a pizza oven.
But, why invest in an outdoor pizza oven?
Well, one has to agree that cooking pizza outdoors is the best feeling ever. You get to enjoy nature and at the same time cook hot pizzas on the pizza oven.
If the weather is on your side then the experience just gets better. So, investing in a pizza oven is completely worth it, if you are a pizza enthusiast or someone who loves eating pizza every other day.
There are several companies in recent years who have come up with some really amazing pizza oven models and there are so many options out there.
There are different outdoor pizza ovens and with so many different categories, it does get a little difficult to choose the ones that are the best.
But after considering every aspect we have our list with the best outdoor pizza ovens for the year-
P.S. There is a guide on how to choose the best outdoor pizza oven towards teh end so make sure you have a look at it if you are beginner and do not know much about pizza ovens.
1. Ooni Pro Pizza Oven
Ooni Pizza ovens are known for being the best pizza ovens. They are lightweight, portable, and are easy to use. You can bake a pie within a few minutes with this oven making it quick as well.
The Ooni Pro is the best pizza oven model from the company.
It comes with amazing features, like being multi-fueled. This means you can use it as a wood-fired pizza oven or a gas furled pizza oven according to your convenience.
You even have the option to use coal as a fuel with this pizza oven.
The oven is pretty amazing, and you are going to get a lot of great features for the given price tag of the pizza oven.
The oven is easy to use and install as well, making it user-friendly.
It is the first pizza oven on the list because of the price/feature balance making it our top recommendation.
1. Ooni Pro is a multi-fueled pizza oven.
2. You can quickly cook large pizzas or even two small pizzas inside the oven simultaneously, meaning there is a lot of cooking space.
3. It can cook other dishes apart from pizza as well, all you need is an iron skillet, and you can get started with cooking.
4. The oven is portable. It is not as easily portable, and you might need help, but it is better than most of the huge outdoor pizza ovens.
5. Getting the pizza oven fired up for cooking takes a few minutes, unlike so many wood-fired ovens that take 20-30 minutes.
6. The price/feature balance on the oven is excellent.
1. Ooni Pro Pizza Oven comes in a lovely metallic finish, but after one use, you might see some changes in the finish because of the large amount of smoke produced, but overall, the functioning remains the same.
2. You need an IR thermometer to accurately measure the temperature inside the pizza oven despite the temperature monitor.
2. Roccbox Pizza Oven
Roccbox Pizza Oven is the second pizza oven on the list that we think is an amazing countertop outdoor pizza oven. Roccbox Pizza Ovens can be used commercially or even at home.
The Roccbox Pizza Oven looks gorgeous with its all green design and it is again portable and lightweight in comparison to most of the wood-fired outdoor pizza ovens that are usually huge.
The pizza oven can be wood-fired pizza oven or gas-fueled pizza ovens as well so that you can choose how you want to go about when it comes to cooking pizzas inside your pizza oven.
One of the features of the pizza oven that stands out is how easily it can reach higher temperatures that are needed to cook pizzas. This makes the oven user-friendly and hence making it one of our top recommendations.
1. User-Friendly and easy to use. The oven has a very premium look to it and it would make your pizza setup look perfect.
2. It is a multifueled pizza oven; hence you can choose to cook pizzas with a gas burner or make it a wood-fired pizza oven.
3. It can cook pizzas within a few minutes. It would mostly take you about a minute or two to finish cooking pizzas which is pretty fast. This makes the Roccbox Oven perfect for commercial use as well.
4. It can reach higher temperatures really quick making it a perfect oven for pizzas.
5. The Pizza Oven is relatively smaller in size and a countertop pizza oven that can sit anywhere in your backyard.
1. Considering the price/feature balance, I find the Ooni Pro a better option as it comes at around the same price but with slightly better features.
3. Ooni 3 Pizza Oven
Ooni 3 Pizza oven was one of the best creations from Ooni, and it is an OG when it comes to portable outdoor pizza ovens. If you are interested in getting a lightweight pizza oven for your backyard, then Ooni 3 is perfect.
The pizza oven initially released as a wood-fired pizza oven and later on the gas burner was an addition making it a multi fueled pizza oven.
So, it can be used as a wood-fired pizza oven and a gas-fueled pizza oven at the same time.
For the price point, the Ooni 3 is the best outdoor pizza oven option out there.
Although having tried cooking pizzas with both the gas burner and the wood pellet burner, I have to say that cooking pizzas with wood as fuel was more convenient with this pizza oven.
The gas burner attachment that released later on, did not meet my expectations, and I think I would stick to using it as a wood-fired pizza oven, but you do have the option, and that in itself is an advantage.
The gas burner attachment comes separately as well, so you pay for it separately, and it does not come included with the Ooni Pizza Oven.
1. The pizza oven is easy to assemble and easier to use once done.
2. You can use wood pellets as fuel or even wood or charcoal depending on the type of fuel available with you.
3. The best part about the oven is that you get your pizzas cooked in under a minute which is pretty quick.
4. The pizza is portable so you can carry it around if you are going camping or elsewhere.
5. The heat retention on the oven is pretty amazing, and it reaches the optimal cooking temperature quickly.
1. You need to be vigilant about the wood pellets while you are cooking with them as they burn out really quick.
2. Installing the gas burner is a little tricky but still doable.
3. You can only cook pizzas with this oven because the opening of the oven is narrow.
4. Ooni Koda Pizza Oven
Ooni Koda Pizza Oven was the most recent release from the Ooni Pizza Oven makers, and I have to say that everything that the Ooni makers have released and beyond my expectations.
Their pizza ovens are light, easy to use, and very user-friendly. The same goes for this pizza oven. Ooni Koda is a small, compact, and portable countertop pizza oven.
It is a gas-fueled outdoor pizza oven that is pretty affordable and excellent quality.
When you start cooking with the Ooni Pizza Ovens, you would realize how they are of fantastic quality, and they cook pizzas under a minute.
Their claim of cooking a pizza under a minute is accurate, and that makes it really easy to use this pizza oven for pizza parties or even commercial use.
It is a perfect addition to your backyard, and if you have been looking for a pizza oven that would help you quickly cook pies without having to wait for the wood to burn, then the Koda comes to your rescue.
The pizza oven comes pre-assembled, so you do not need to do anything extra when it comes to assembling the setup. Ooni Koda is a perfect option for someone on a budget and has a look at the pros and cons of this oven.
1. The Ooni Koda is a portable pizza oven that is convenient to use.
2. It comes already assembled, so you do not have to do any significant assembling work with this pizza oven.
3. It is gas-fueled, so you save a lot of time and hassles that you could have with wood-fired pizza oven.
4. You are going to get your pizza cooked under 30 seconds.
5. Heat retention on this pizza oven is pretty good.
6. The initial stage of reaching the optimum temperature is easier with this pizza oven.
1. You can cook only pizzas inside this oven and not any other dishes because the opening of the pizza oven is narrow.
5. Napoli Pizza Oven
Napoli Pizza Oven is pretty similar to the Ooni 3 Pizza oven, just that it is larger, and you get a little more space to cook anything inside this pizza oven.
The Napoli Pizza oven is all black in color, which is a little different from the metallic finish of the Ooni Pizza ovens.
The metallic finish on the Ooni Pizza Ovens might be okay initially, but when you start cooking with them, the silver finish soon turns black, which might not be aesthetically pleasing to many.
This problem is solved in the Napoli Pizza Oven, and you get a multifueled pizza oven for a lesser price than the Ooni Ovens.
Although there is a reason, I felt it should be placed after the Ooni ovens in the sequence, and the primary reason was picking the oven is the ease of cooking.
Cooking inside an Ooni Pizza Oven is much easier, and the Ooni features are way more amazing in comparison to Napoli. Now enough bragging about Ooni, the Napoli itself is a pretty fantastic pizza oven.
The Pizza oven costs around $250 and is a multi fueled pizza oven, what more could anyone ask for, this makes it our favorite budget model of all the pizza ovens that are mentioned in the list.
1. The black color on the pizza oven makes it look sleek and classy all the time, even after you have cooked in it multiple times.
2. You can cook pizzas quickly, and the heat retention on the oven is pretty good.
3. The price point on this pizza oven makes it affordable.
4. It is portable; hence, you can carry it around with you anywhere you want.
5. The pizza oven is multi-fueled so you can use any fuel of your choice.
1. You can only cook pizzas inside the oven and not a lot of other dishes since the opening of the pizza oven is narrow like it is in the case of Ooni 3 Pizza Oven.
6. ilFornino Wood fired Professional series pizza oven
ilFornino Wood Fired Professional series pizza oven is an outdoor pizza oven that comes with a stand and all that jazz that one would usually find with a premium wood-fired pizza oven.
If you want a nice classy pizza oven that would help you cook amazing pizzas outdoor then you would definitely like an oven like the ilFornino.
It is like a typical wood-fired oven that is made up of high-quality stainless steel and comes with a metallic finish.
The pizza oven has a really large cooking space which means that you can cook anything you choose to inside the pizza oven.
You can not just cook pizzas but you can also cook meat, bake bread and basically anything that you throw at this pizza oven,
The oven is best for someone who is looking to invest in a nice spacious pizza oven that could last for years together. The price of this one is very less in comparison to other premium ovens that range anywhere from $2000-$3500.
1. The oven is perfect to cook authentic Neopolitan style pizzas. It is probably one of the most affordable pizza ovens that give you the authentic pizza oven feels.
2. The pizza oven is pretty huge and you can cook almost anything that you want to inside the pizza oven.
3. The oven has ample space to cook more than one pizza at a time. So you can really get started with cooking pizzas for a group of people without having any issues.
4. The ilFornino Pizza Oven is a wood-fired pizza oven and it gives an authentic taste that you usually get in gourmet pizza restaurants.
1. The Pizza oven can be slightly huge for some people who want a nice compact pizza oven that would help them bakes pies without feeling the need to start up a huge pizza oven.
7. Cuisinart CPO-600 Alfrescamore Portable Outdoor Pizza Oven
The Cuisinart CPO 600 is a gas-fueled pizza oven and you are going to find it as one of the most portable outdoor pizza ovens. The pizza oven is light in weight and you can easily change its place as it is extremely portable.
Its portability makes it perfect for taking it on camping trips or moving it around the house as per your needs.
If you are someone who changes your place frequently then this might be the best pizza oven for your home.
It is a gas-fueled oven hence it runs on a propane tank. Another interesting feature about the pizza oven is that you barely need to assemble anything in it.
Everything comes pretty much done for you and there is minimum assembly involved once you get the pizza oven delivered at your home.
Since it is a gas-fueled pizza oven, getting the oven to the right temperature for cooking pizzas is going to be faster. The oven uses conduction, convection and heat reflection in order to give you the perfectly cooked pizzas that you need.
The pizzas cooked in this oven are pretty good and even though the quality is not as top-notch as the ones that you find on the Ooni Pro or the Roccbox Pizza Ovens it is still pretty good enough.
1. The Pizza Oven is portable and you can easily carry it around in and outside the house. You can even take it on your camping trips.
2. There is not a lot of assembling involved when you first get the pizza oven. You can easily get everything assembled and ready within 5 minutes without any tools.
3. You get some extra accessories along with this pizza oven which will come handy while you are cooking a pizza inside the oven. There are some people who had issues with the quality of the pizza peel but you can always get a new one and it is still not a deal-breaker.
4. It is easy to get the oven to the optimal pizza cooking temperature.
5. You can cook pizzas within a few minutes which is another amazing aspect of this pizza oven.
1. A few pizza accessories were not great and you might want to buy some better quality ones off amazon.
8.Mont Alpi MAPZ-SS Table Top Gas Pizza Oven
Mont Alpi is an outdoor gas-fueled pizza oven, and it comes with an all stainless steel finish. The pizza oven is relatively portable in comparison to the other outdoor pizza ovens, and the best part about it is that you can cook anything inside the Oven.
You can cook a pizza, bread, or even cookies inside this pizza oven, making it muli-functional.
The Oven has an ample cooking space as well, and it is large enough for you to cook meat and even vegetables inside it.
The Oven has excellent heat retention, and you can quickly cook several pizzas inside it without any issues.
The Oven soon heats up and cooks the pizzas well with the perfect crisp base along with well-cooked toppings.
The pizza oven is not going to disappoint you, although the outside of the pizza oven can get hot while you are cooking pizzas inside it, so make sure you do not touch the outsides of the Oven.
The pizza oven might need an IR thermometer, so make sure that you get one so that you could measure the exact temperature inside the Oven.
For the given price point, the Oven seems to work amazingly well, and if you want an outdoor pizza oven on a budget, then you can think about this Oven from Mont Alpi.
1. It is portable in comparison to other outdoor pizza ovens.
2. The pizzas get cooked well inside the Oven, and in about a few minutes, you would have your pizzas done. You might need to turn around the pizza using a pizza peel, but that is very common for outdoor pizza ovens these days.
3. There is ample room for you to cook different recipes inside the pizza oven.
4. The pizza oven has excellent heat retention.
5. For the given price point, you are getting a pretty fantastic pizza oven.
1. While cooking, the outside of the pizza oven can get hot. So make sure you do not touch it.
2. It is not as portable as the Ooni pizza ovens mentioned above in the list. You get the Ooni Ovens in the same price range as well so do give it a thought before investing in this pizza oven.
9. Camp Chef Outdoor Camp Oven
This is an outdoor pizza oven by camp Checf where you can use the top of the Oven to cook food and the bottom to cook pizzas. This is a foldable oven, and it is multi-functional.
Cooking with this oven might take some time, and it might not be as fast to cook inside it as the other pizza ovens mentioned in the list, but it is pretty good enough, and you are going to enjoy the portability of the Oven.
The top of the oven can be used to cook your breakfast while at the bottom, you can use it for baking pizzas.
The oven can reach a temperature of 400 degrees Fahrenheit, which is pretty amazing considering how compact this pizza oven is.
It is perfect for campers. However, this does not mean that you cannot use it at home.
If you are looking for something that would be easy to set up and move around, then this pizza oven from Camp Chef is going to be fantastic.
Camp Chef Pizza ovens give you quality at a very affordable price, and that is what makes its pizza ovens one of the best. They are pretty easy to use as well, and there are thousands of users who say the same.
You cannot go wrong with this oven cum stove where you can cook everything with ease and also travel around with it whenever needed.
1. It is portable and easy to carry around.
2. You can use it as a pizza oven and as a stove to cook other recipes.
3. You can cook multiple dishes at the same time with this Camp Chef Oven.
4. The Pizzas cooked are amazing, and you would have no complaints from it whatsoever.
5. It is a propane-fueled pizza oven, so you need to carry that around while you are traveling.
1. It is not a traditional pizza oven that you might be looking for, but it is different and pretty good at the given price.
10. Chicago Brick Oven
Chicago Brick Ovens are the traditional wood-fired pizza ovens that one might be looking at if you are interested in authentic conventional wood-fired pizzas.
The oven is pretty vast, and you can easily make multiple pizzas inside these ovens.
The oven would have wood-burning at the back, and on the front, you are going to have your pizzas that are being cooked.
The Chicago Pizza Ovens come in different sizes, and you can choose one according to your needs.
CBO is a pizza oven for those who want a permanent pizza oven at their home since it is not easily portable, and you might want to be sure where you want to keep the Oven.
You can move it around, but it is going to take a lot of time and help to do that.
The Pizza oven is one of the finest that is available, and if you have a large budget, then you should go for this oven without having a second thought.
You can cook anything you want inside this pizza oven as the oven is pretty good at heat retention, and you can cook anything from meat to bread and cookies.
The possibility with this oven is endless, and the best part is that your pizza gets the wood flavor that you can only get in authentic wood-fired pizza ovens making it very authentic.
1. Ample Space, which helps you to cook multiple pizzas at a time.
2. Cooks pizzas quick, so you are not going to wait for 10 minutes to get a pizza cooked.
3. You can cook other recipes inside this pizza oven.
4. It gives the authentic burnt wood flavor, which is familiar with traditional wood-fired pizza ovens.
5. The Pizzas made inside this oven are heavenly and probably even better than what you would find in most high-end restaurants.
6. The CBO is expensive, but it is definitely worth the money.
1. It can be expensive for some people.
2. It is not an easily portable pizza oven.
11.The Blue Rooster Cast Iron Casita Wood Burning Chiminea in Charcoal
The Blue Rooster Cast Iron Oven an interesting oven as it is more towards being aesthetically pleasing rather than being just a pizza oven.
You have a lot of space underneath to burn full-length logs and you can cook your pizzas on the top section of the oven. The Pizza oven is made of cast iron and something that you need to remember is that you cannot easily move around this oven.
You might want to get an IR thermometer along with this oven so that you can measure the exact temperature of the insides of this pizza oven.
The Pizza Oven looks amazing and classy. You are going to really appreciate how the burning logs look inside the oven and the entire setup looks gorgeous once you have fired it up.
Setting up the oven is pretty easy as well and it won’t take you more than 5-10 minutes to be done with it. The Chiminea can take really long logs and that helps you avoid the stress of constantly feeding it small chunks of wood like in the case of most of the small countertop wood-fired pizza ovens.
1. Cooks amazing pizzas within a few minutes.
2. You can cook multiple pizzas at a time.
3. Good heat retention.
4. You can insert really long logs inside the chamber, basically you can put a lot of wood inside the oven so there is no need to constantly feed it with more wood logs like in small countertop wood-fired pizza ovens.
5. The Pizza Oven looks aesthetically pleasing as well and you are going to get a lot of compliments once you keep it in your backyard and light it up.
1. It is not portable.
12.Camp Chef Italia Artisan Pizza Oven
This is another pizza oven from Camp Chef in this list, and by now, it should be clear that Camp Chef has some pretty fantastic pizza ovens that are worth checking out.
This pizza oven from Camp Chef is a countertop Gas fueled pizza oven, which is portable.
You can quickly move this pizza oven as it is light in weight compared to the usual outdoor pizza ovens.
The Pizza Oven comes with an all-metallic finish and a knob that is used to adjust the heat.
You can get the pizza oven to the desired cooking temperature in about 10-15 minutes, which is pretty quick.
Cooking Pizzas inside the oven is secure, and since you get a vast and ample cooking space, you can cook multiple pizzas at once. This makes the oven extremely easy to use.
The heat retention on the oven is pretty good as well, and since it is a gas-fueled pizza oven, all you need is to attach a propane tank and get started with making your pizzas.
1. The pizza oven is easy to use, and there is not much assembly involved.
2. The pizza oven gets heated up quick, which is a bonus as you do not have to wait long.
3. You cook multiple pizzas at once, which saves you a lot of time.
4. You have a knob/regulator through which you can quickly increase or decrease the temperature of the pizza oven.
5. The Pizza oven is portable.
6. It is a fantastic pizza oven especially at the given price point
1. It is not going to provide you with the authentic wood-fired pizza oven flavor.
2. You might need an IR thermometer to know the exact temperature of the surface of the pizza oven.
13. ilFornino Elite Plus Pizza Oven
If you are looking for the best high-end wood-fired pizza oven in the list, then the ilFornino Elite Pizza Oven is the one.
This Pizza Oven not just looks amazing but also comes with some really amazing functionalities which make it one of the best pizza ovens in the list.
The dome is built from high-grade commercial steel which means you are going to get good heat retention.
The oven looks so gorgeous outdoors and it does feel like money well spent.
You get a really large cooking space with this pizza oven and it has a chimney and a storage space when you can keep the wood that you would use for burning inside the oven. This makes the wood easily accessible.
It also comes with wheels so that you can easily move around the pizza oven. Considering how heavy the oven can get once you fill-up the cabinet with wood, the wheels seemed like an excellent idea.
The Pizza Oven is made up of refractory stone that is usually found in commercial pizza ovens so that you need the base cooked really well. The whole pizza oven is a delight and if you have the cash then I would say go for this amazing pizza oven from ilFornino.
The pizza can be expensive but it is made up of amazing quality and you can use it to cook almost anything.
Pros of the Pizza Oven
1. The Pizza Oven is spacious and the design makes it user-friendly.
2. The oven can cook multiple pizzas within a few minutes.
3. You can cook any recipe inside the oven. You can cook a loaf of bread, cookies, meat basically anything you throw at the pizza oven, it will cook it and give you a beautiful result.
4. The Pizza Oven comes with some basic accessories that are really helpful while cooking pizzas.
5. The Pizza Oven is not portable but it comes come with wheels that would help you in moving it around.
1. It can be expensive for some people
14. Harbor Gardens Pizza Oven
Harbor garden Pizza Oven is a wood-fired backyard pizza oven that comes with a nice design that makes the pizza oven user-friendly.
The pizzas made in this oven are authentic Neopolitan style pizzas and the oven is pretty easy to use.
The oven reminds me of the Blackstone Pizza oven which was discontinued recently.
The Harbor Pizza oven comes with three sections wherein the topmost section you would be placing a pizza that needs to be cooked.
The next section has the wood or charcoal that would be burning and the last section is the ash catcher.
You have some open space underneath where you can store some wood as well making it really convenient to add wood when you need more.
The oven comes with a temperature dial that shows you the temperature inside the pizza oven and with the help of it you can easily see if the insides of the oven have reached the desired temperature.
In most of the pizza ovens, it is best to use an IR thermometer as that helps you to know the exact temperature of the surface but still, this is an added advantage.
You can insert the pizza and close the opening in order to create a consistent temperature inside the cooking temperature. This just helps in maintaining a constant temperature inside the pizza oven.
1. The pizza oven is affordable.
2. It cooks the perfect Neopolitan pizzas that you are looking for although you cannot cook multiple pizzas at the same time.
3. The heat retention of this pizza oven is pretty good.
4. The design is user-friendly and when you get the pizza oven delivered, the assembly is really quick and easy as well.
5. You have ample space to keep wood at the bottom of the oven and you can easily move it around.
1. You cannot cook multiple pizzas at once.
15. Pizzacraft PC6000 Pizzeria Pronto Portable Outdoor Pizza Oven
The Pizzacraft PC6000 Pizza Oven is an amazing pizza oven that is going to help you make pizzas quick and fast. This is a gas-fueled pizza oven from Pizzacraft that is portable and easy to use.
The Pizza Oven is a countertop portable pizza oven and it is an oven that is so easy to take your camping trips.
The pizza oven can reach really high temperatures within 10 minutes.
You can easily cook your pizza within 4-5 minutes making this pizza oven really quick.
The oven has good heat retention since the lid of the oven reflects back heat helping it maintain the temperature inside the oven that is required.
This pizza oven is for people who are looking for a lightweight countertop pizza oven that would do it all.
You cannot cook a variety of different recipes in it since the opening is small but if you just want a dedicated pizza oven then this is all that you are looking for.
1. You can easily make pizzas inside the oven.
2. It is easy to fire up this pizza oven and get starting with making pizzas as it only takes 10 minutes to do so.
3. The pizza oven is portable so you can easily take it on camping trips.
4. The oven has good heat retention so you can make multiple pizzas one after the other without any issues of temperature falling.
5. The Price point of the pizza oven makes it affordable.
1. You cannot cook a lot of other dishes like you can in the high-end outdoor ovens.
Guide to Buying the Perfect Outdoor Pizza Oven
There are so many factors that one should consider before buying a pizza oven and if you are buying an oven for the first time then this guide could be extremely helpful to you as you can easily pick the oven that is right for you.
1. Type of Fuel
Pizza ovens come with different fuel options, there are some pizza ovens that are multi-fueled and there are some pizza ovens that are single fueled.
Ooni Pizza Oven, Roccbox pizza ovens are examples of multi-fueled pizza ovens in the list. Similarly, a few pizza ovens can be either gas-fired pizza oven or wood-fired outdoor pizza oven.
You need to choose which one would you pick. The wood-fired pizza oven would give you a smoky flavor that you get when you cook something with wood as the fuel-making your pizzas taste authentic.
Overall, there is not much of a difference but if you are particular about making authentic Neopolitan pizzas then go with the wood-fired pizza ovens.
2. Heat Retention
Another important factor to consider before buying a pizza oven is the heat retention of the pizza oven.
You do not want to get a pizza oven that would get heated up to really high temperatures but then it would quickly lose some heat to the surroundings making it difficult to cook anything inside the pizza oven.
Since cooking a pizza requires really high temperatures it is important that the pizza oven retains heat. The pizza ovens that we recommend in the list above do retain heat pretty well.
But it is important that you do your research before you get a pizza oven otherwise you would end up constantly reheating your pizza oven after every pizza that you cook.
3. Size of the Pizza Oven
The SIze of the pizza oven can really matter especially if you have less space in your backyard. There are different pizza ovens of different sizes that we recommend in the list above, so you are definitely going to find something that would best suit your needs.
You have countertop portable pizza ovens that are really lightweight and easy to move around. Then you have countertop pizza ovens that are heavy to move around and you would need help to move them.
The last section would be large pizza ovens where you cannot move them without any help.
If you have a permanent residence then you can get these large pizza ovens, else there are so many really good options in the portable pizza ovens that I do not think you are missing out on anything.
The Ooni Pro is one of the best outdoor pizza ovens that is portable, has the best features and affordable.
4. Weight of the Pizza Ovens
Size really depends on how big the pizza oven is and how much space you need to keep it but the weight of the pizza oven determines if you can carry it alone and place it anywhere you want.
There are pizzas ovens that are light making them travel-friendly for a solo trip. Ooni Pizza ovens are light in weight and you can carry them around easily with you.
If you want something on the heavier side then go for the wood-fired pizza ovens.
5. Price of the Pizza Ovens
There are pizza ovens in the list with different price ranges. There are some of the best pizza ovens that just cost $500-600 and then there are some really high-end pizza ovens that cost thousands of dollars. If you just want a pizza oven to cook pizzas at home then you can choose anyone from the above list and it would get your job done.
If you are concerned about how the pizza oven would look with your decor or if you want something that resembles the pizza ovens in the restaurants then go for the high-end ones.
The High-end pizza ovens like the Chicago Brick Pizza Ovens come with a lot of cooking space and you can even use the pizza oven commercially.
The high-end pizza ovens would last you longer and are not going to be portable but they look gorgeous and if you have the moeny then you can go for it.
My point is that just because something is affordable does not mean it is lacking in features. So, choose according to your needs.
This was all about the best outdoor pizza ovens.
I hope this list is useful and you can easily choose the best pizza oven for yourself.
If you liked the post, do not forget to share it on social media!