Hamilton Beach Pizza maker is another simple Pizza maker and it can be one of the most affordable rotating pizza makers out there. There are a lot of good reviews about this Pizza maker on Amazon but is it really worth all the hype? The Hamilton Pizza maker does have some happy users so let’s dive into a detailed Hamilton Beach 31700 Pizza Maker review.
Advantages of Hamilton Beach 31700 Pizza Maker
1. The Pizza maker has a rotating heating pan that cooks the Pizza evenly in all the directions and since the entire case is enclosed with top and bottom heating elements, it really makes cooking pizzas really fast and easy.
2. It can cook a 12-inch pizza and other snacks and baked items as well. The pizza maker has a transparent lid so you can see your pizza while it cooks inside the pizza maker.
3. The maximum time for which you can time your pizza maker is 30 minutes and once the 30 minutes are done the pizza maker automatically shuts off. Although if you are making a pizza, you might time it for a time less than that and might be able to easily cook a pizza within 10-15 minutes.
4. Another benefit with this pizza maker is that you do not need to preheat it and the pizza gets cooked once you place it inside the maker. In an oven, preheating takes quite some time and it can be pretty annoying to preheat and then again cook the pizza inside the oven.
1. Although it claims that it can cook pizzas really fast, you might want to wait it out a little longer as if you cook it for a little shorter period of time you might be left with some uncooked pizza edges.
2. The cord is a little too small, so if you have the plug far away then you might have to get creative in finding a way to keep the Pizza maker near the plug point for simply get an extension cord.
3. Many users who have used this pizza maker complain that it gets spoiled just within a couple of months of usage. Usually, this is the problem with a budget pizza maker that one cannot guarantee you how long they are going to last and they usually last just for a couple of months.
Is it worth buying?
For the given price point, I do not think one can expect way too many features from this pizza maker. It is a very simple pizza maker that you pizza in like 10 minutes. Although it is a good buy for the price point since you cannot expect anything great from it, I guess if you could spend on a Black and Decker Pizza maker, that would last you longer.
There are a few other pizza makers with the same price point that you might want to consider and if you are looking to invest in a product that would last you longer then you might want to consider some higher end pizza makers that are out there. However, if you are on a budget and want to try out a rotating pizza maker then you can definitely check out Hamilton Pizza maker.
If you have had any experiences with the pizza maker then do share it with our readers in the comments section below!
Found this post helpful?
Share it on social media!