The Mont Alpi 3 in 1 Pizza Oven Grill is as multipurpose as it sounds, this pizza oven can be used for making pancakes, eggs on a griddle, for a barbeque session or cooking a crispy crust pizza. The oven is gas fuelled and is portable which means you can easily take it with you on trips.
The oven is one of the best outdoor countertop pizza ovens that we have seen, if you are planning on getting one for your home then you would not be disappointed.
Features of the Mont Alpi 3 in 1 Pizza Oven Grill
1. The entire setup process for the pizza oven is easy. The pizza oven is really light making it portable and the handlebar on the front of the oven makes it really easy to carry around.
2. The entire surface of the oven is made up of stainless steel which provides the oven with durability and a nice heat retention property. The oven heats up really quickly an can easily go up to the temperature of 500-600°C within 5-10 minutes.
3. The pizza oven includes a pizza stone and Cast Iron Skillet. When it comes to cooking pizzas in this oven, you can easily get a crisp brown base of the pizza with the soft melted cheese on top.
4. This Pizza oven can cook almost anything, you can cook pancakes, sandwiches, pizza and grill meat. The oven is multi-purpose as stated in the manual.
5. The heating element is spread evenly at the bottom of the oven so anything you cook is going to get cooked evenly. You do not need to turn around the pizzas the way you had to do it in wood-fired pizza ovens.
6. You can easily clean the oven and honestly, it is the best when it comes to maintenance. All you need is a damp cloth and you can get started cleaning. For a few parts, like the grease tray, you can even clean it in the dishwasher.
7. Runs on Propane Tank and is very compact which means you can take it with you on your trips and get started with cooking pizzas along with the view of your choice. Setting it up is really easy as all you need to do is connect the gas tank and get started.
8. There is a gas regulator knob which can be used to control the temperature of the oven and there is the temperature dial on top of the oven that tells you the temperature of the pizza oven while you are cooking pizza.
However, it might take a bit of practice because when we tried for the first time, it did burn our pizzas. So understanding how it works is important before you start expecting the perfect pizzas from the oven.
Pros of the Pizza Oven
– Cooks Pizza in 5-7 minutes which is pretty fast.
– You can use it for cooking pizzas, barbeque and or be using it with a griddle.
– The pizza oven is easy to clean and maintain.
– It gets heated up to high temperatures really fast, in like 5 minutes.
– Light in weight and can be easily carried around by one person.
Cons of the Pizza Oven
– It might take time to get used to using the oven as it can get heated up really fast to high temperatures.
– It takes 5-6 minutes for a pizza to get ready which is pretty much a lot of time.
The Mont Alpi Pizza Oven Grill is perfect for someone who is looking for a multi-purpose pizza oven. This oven can serve both as a grill and a pizza maker and can help you make different dishes on it. You can easily keep it outdoor or on your patio and make your morning breakfast on it.
If you want to get a little bit more adventurous then you can check out the capacity of the oven by hosting a family get together and check out the efficiency of the pizza oven grill for yourself. The Product is priced reasonably which gives it another reason to be a perfect buy.
Check out the product on Amazon and if you are looking for something family sized for your backyard then you can check out the larger pizza ovens reviewed on the site like the Maximus Pizza Oven, Pacific Living Pizza Oven, and the Chicago Brick Oven.
If you have used this product do let us know your thoughts in the comments down below!
Liked the post? Share it on social media!